Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Posted in By EJ Mason 1 comments












so thus begins the newest adventure.
four months, i'm in Tijuana at the airport, we'll be in belize sometime tomorrow after arriving in southern mexico and taking a bus to belize.
i don't really know anything past that.
i know a few things
i know that everyone has told me this trip is going to change me
it's going to change my life
that it's going to be a new season of hearing the LORDS voice
that God is going to use me and work through me.
that i'm anointed and blessed and gifted
that God's hand is on this team i'm with.
that the portion and mantle will expand and grow.
and God has a plan


it's going to be wild, it's going to be great, it's going to be full of ME.


i know i'm being told all this.
but it's hard to really believe sometimes, or accept, or understand.
or just something.
a lot of times i just feel like a kid.
a kid with a lot of overdraft fees.
who doesn't like to wear shoes
who doesn't have the best hygiene
who sometimes feels alone
that doesn't own much
and hasn't really accomplished much
but who really really wants to know God and hear His Voice, so much.

Lord, i know you are calling me to be the man of God you want.
so help me, please.
over and out, social world.