Always In Motion, The Future Is

Posted in By EJ Mason 0 comments

i'm thankful

i'm thankful for God's creation

i'm thankful for the brothers and sisters i have in Christ

i'm thankful for His mercy that He consistently has for me

I'm thankful for His loving arms and saving hand

I'm thankful for the abundant blessings He gives

I'm thankful that He speaks

I'm thankful that He atoned for my sins that i might be able to commune with Him freely

I'm thankful that He delights in my praises

I'm thankful for the ministry He has given me

I'm thankful for knowledge and wisdom

i'm thankful for spiritual gifts

i'm thankful for His Spirit, for guidance and empowerment

I'm thankful for His love, everlasting love

i'm thankful for His grace that is sufficient

i'm thankful for His still soft whisper

I'm thankful for His position as High Priest, who emphasizes with all of my humanity

I'm thankful for His prayer for me while in the garden

I'm thankful for compassion on the distressed and dispirited lost

i'm thankful for his strength and power

i'm thankful for His answers to prayers

I'm thankful for His sanctification

I'm thankful for His propitiation

I'm thankful for His desire for us and delight in me

I'm thankful for providence

I'm thankful for His guidance

I'm thankful for His sweetness

I'm thankful for His broken heart

I'm thankful for His healing on us

I'm thankful for the chance to be thankful

I'm thankful
help me be thankful, Lord.